Florida Limited Liability Company (LLC) Incorporation
Once you organize Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Florida, our standard package will include following services and corporate documents which will be shipped to your designated address:
- Filing fees paid to the State of Florida;
- Registered Agent service in the State of Florida for one full year;
- Articles of Organization;
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement;
- LLC forms and resolutions;
- Hand held embosser and LLC seal;
- Oil based impression seal inker (LLC stamp);
- Minutes of the first meetings of the Florida LLC;
- EIN number;
- Member register;
Florida LLC, Exclusive Package
- Opening of a corporate bank account in a renowned U.S. bank with online banking access, debit card and with free checking account;
- Record Book. Produced with quality vinyl, with extra-thick binder boards, large, durable, easy-to-open metals and 24-K gold trim. The Record Book has been designed for quick recognition, easy storage and retrieval of company documents;
- Certificates. One class of shares is recited on certificates; 20 full-page, numbered, with full page stubs: for LLC’s, green and blue borders; printed with the entity name, state, officers’ titles, permanently bound;
- Entity Name,printed on a gold label that slides into a window or 24K gold stamped on the spine;
- Index Tabs, special coated tabs for LLC’s (7-pt.);
- Transfer Ledger, a separately bound alphabetized 8-page loose-leaf section;
- LLC Record Tickler, include this form in your central file of corporate data for each corporate client;
- Minute Paper, blank sheets of cotton-content 20-lb. bond, pre-printed minutes and by-law and, LLC operating agreements;
- Pocket Seal, stored inside the binder in its own zipper pouch; custom finished with entity name, state, and year of organization;
- Minutes and By-Laws, printed forms for the organization meetings, by-laws, medical/dental reimbursement plan, S 1244 plan, annual and succeeding minutes and worksheets to simplify completion.
Florida LLC, Non-resident Package
The Non-resident Package of Florida LLCs includes our Bank Account Service, guaranteed delivery to foreign country, legalization fee (apostille) whenever required, and special support for doing business with your Florida Limited Liability Company (LLC) on an international basis.
Procedure to organize online the State of Florida LLC
- Complete the Business Formation Questionnaire;
- Request our Fee Agreement;
- Make payment.
Once the three above steps are completed, we will proceed with the organization of the State of Florida Limited Liability Company (LLC).
We will in any case supply the EIN tax number (Employer Identification Number) required for Limited Liability Companies formed in the State of Florida.
Annual Maintenance Fee for Florida LLC
Boyer Law Firm maintains Florida Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), provides annual registered agent and address services, and completes State of Florida Annual Reports.
Our annual maintenance service includes:
- Assistance to complete Florida annual returns, based on your information;
- Florida registered agent and address;
- State of Florida annual taxes paid on your behalf;
- Certificate of Good Standing for your Florida LLC;
Business Bank account for Florida LLC
For all Florida LLC’s formed with us, we will provide assistance and support to open a bank account for your new Florida LLC in the State of Florida at a reputable bank.
The opening of a bank account for the LLC is a requirement to maintain the entity of the company separate from its managers/owners.