Once we incorporate your corporation in the State of Florida, our standard package will include following services and corporate documents which will be sent to you:
- Filing fees paid to the State of Florida
- Registered Agent service in the State of Florida for one full year
- Filed Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate By-Laws
- Corporate forms and resolution
- Minutes of the first meetings of the Board of Directors
- EIN number
- Stock Transfer Register
- Stock Certificates for each shareholder, numbered, printed with the entity name, state, officers’ titles.
Procedure to incorporate your new Florida Corporation
- Complete the Business Formation Questionnaire;
- Request our Fee Agreement;
- Make payment.
Once the three above steps are completed, we will proceed with the incorporation process.
We will in any case supply the EIN tax number (Employer Identification Number) required for all corporations formed in the States of Florida.
Annual Maintenance Fee for Florida Corporation
Boyer Law Firm maintains Florida Corporations, provides annual registered agent and address services, and completes States of Florida Annual Returns.
Our annual maintenance service includes:
- Preparation of Florida annual reports
- Florida registered agent and address;
- State of Florida annual report filing fee;
- Certificate of Good Standing for your Florida Corporation, for an additional fee if you request it;