Florida Limited Liability Company (LLC) Incorporation
Once you organize Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Florida, our standard package will include following services and corporate documents which will be shipped to your designated address:
- Filing fees paid to the State of Florida;
- Registered Agent service in the State of Florida for one full year;
- Articles of Organization;
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement;
- LLC forms and resolutions;
- Hand held embosser and LLC seal;
- Oil based impression seal inker (LLC stamp);
- Minutes of the first meetings of the Florida LLC;
- EIN number;
- Member register;
Florida LLC, Exclusive Package
- Record Book. Produced with quality vinyl, with extra-thick binder boards, large, durable, easy-to-open metals and 24-K gold trim. The Record Book has been designed for quick recognition, easy storage and retrieval of company documents;
- Certificates. One class of shares is recited on certificates; 20 full-page, numbered, with full page stubs: for LLC’s, green and blue borders; printed with the entity name, state, officers’ titles, permanently bound;
- Entity Name,printed on a gold label that slides into a window or 24K gold stamped on the spine;
- Index Tabs, special coated tabs for LLC’s (7-pt.);
- Transfer Ledger;
- LLC Record Tickler;
- Minute Paper pre-printed minutes and by-law and LLC operating agreements;
- Pocket Seal;
- Minutes and By-Laws.
Florida LLC, Non-resident Package
The Non-resident Package of Florida LLCs inclues a guaranteed delivery to foreign country, legalization fee (apostille) and special support on an international basis.
Procedure to organize online the State of Florida LLC
- Complete the Business Formation Questionnaire;
- Request our Fee Agreement;
- Make payment.
Once the three above steps are completed, we will proceed with the organization of the State of Florida Limited Liability Company (LLC).
Annual Maintenance Fee for Florida LLC
The annual maintenance service of Boyer Law Firm includes:
- Assistance to complete Florida annual returns, based on your information;
- Florida registered agent and address;
- State of Florida annual taxes paid on your behalf;
- Certificate of Good Standing for your Florida LLC;
Business Bank account for Florida LLC
For all Florida LLC’s formed with us, we will provide assistance so you can open a bank account by yourself for your new Florida LLC in the State of Florida at a reputable bank.
The opening of a bank account for the LLC is a requirement to maintain the entity of the company separate from its managers/owners.