The purpose of a Florida international lawyer?
International law attorneys can help you with every aspect of highly diverse international law matters including foreign investment in Florida, U.S. Visas for foreign investors, real estate purchases, business formation and organization, and many other international matters such as:
- Cross-border joint ventures and partnerships
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Customs and trade issues
- Distributor, licensing and franchising arrangements
- Estate planning and probate for non-residents
- Florida government relations and administrative law
- International arbitration, mediation and litigation
- International banking transactions and regulatory matters
- International business transactions
- Offshore entity selection and formation
- Private placements and other offshore securities offerings
- Real estate/leisure & resorts/hospitality
- Tax and business structuring
Why should you hire a Florida international lawyer?
An international attorney is specialized to know the complicated terminology, and distinguish between the different laws between the U.S. and the foreign country.
*Image courtesy of Stockfreeimages.com