Here at Boyer Law Firm, Our US citizenship attorneys provide representation to file your citizenship application.
Boyer Law Firm offers information or assistance in any aspect of the naturalization process, including:
- How you should answer specific questions on form N-400
- The application for naturalization
- The effects of marriage or US Armed Forces service on your citizenship application
- How to document your whereabouts during the required 3- or 5-year US residency time period
- The effects of any criminal record that you may have, either in your country or in the U.S., on your naturalization application
- The process by which the FBI will conduct a background check on you before approving you as a candidate for U.S. citizenship
- The effects of your parents’ citizenship on your naturalization (What if you were born abroad and one or both parents was a U.S. citizen, or had the right to derived US citizenship based on their ancestry?)
- Filing fees: amount and method of payment
- How to prepare to answer questions on the naturalization test.
- The length of the wait time following a citizenship application until you can become a citizen.
Avoid Unnecessary Rejection of Your Application, or Arrest at Your Final Interview
You are certainly able to apply for naturalization on your own, without the help of a citizenship attorney. However, with the advice and assistance of Florida naturalization lawyers at Boyer Law Firm, you can avoid an unnecessary and unexpected, heart-breaking rejection of your application, or worse, arrest at the final interview with the USCIS due to errors, omissions, or unexplainable statements that you made in your naturalization application.
If Your Name is “Stuck in the System” During the FBI Background Check
In the event that your name gets “stuck in the system” during the background check, it may be important to have United States citizenship attorneys on your side.
To schedule an initial personal consultation with Florida naturalization attorneys, CONTACT OUR US CITIZENSHIP ATTORNEYS by phone or by e-mail through this Web site.