Copyright enforcement is more than securing rights for artistic or literary works; it is protection of a critical business component. With rapidly evolving media and continuing advances in internet related technology, copyright challenges have become more commonplace.
Boyer Law Firm’s copyright practical experience, coupled with the lawyer’s business background, give valuable insight into our clients’ underlying business goals and needs in copyright litigation matters.
Boyer Law Firm’ s Florida copyright lawyers advise on a wide range of subject matters including film, television, video, music, art, literature and evolving media, including telecommunication and internet.
Our expertise extends to all aspects of copyright law including:
- counseling on the effective and appropriate use and protection of copyrighted materials
- assisting with rights clearance and developing registration procedures with our clients
- obtaining copyright registrations
- enforcing and defending copyright infringements
- negotiating and preparing appropriate consents, licenses and releases
- developing internet policies, terms and conditions, and website review
- monitoring legislation that impacts on copyright right and usage