Real Estate Attorney Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami, Florida
The purpose of a real estate attorney?
Real estate attorneys in Jacksonville, Miami, and Orlando can help you with every aspect of investment in property, purchasing a home, and other real estate law matters such as:
- Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Title Search
- Title Insurance
- Property Management
- 1031 Exchanges (to shelter capital gains tax on investment property)
- Inspection Issues
- Landlord – Tenant disputes
- Boundary Issues
- Short sale negotiations
- And many more…
Why you should hire a Florida real estate attorney in Jacksonville, Orlando or Miami?
Our Florida real estate attorneys are specialized dedicated lawyers for property issues that you face whether it be purchasing your new home or investing in commercial buildings.
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Short Sales, Foreclosures, and Loan Modifications
- Landlord & Tenant Law
*Image courtesy of Stockfreeimages.com