Attorney Seniz Misirlioglu, Of Counsel
Greetings, I am a member of the Bars of Florida, and the German Bar and licensed to practice law in Florida and Germany. This allows me to plead cases both in Florida, Germany if the need arises.
University of Miami School of Law
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
LL.M Master in International Law
Freie Universität Berlin
Superior Court of Justice Berlin
State Bar Admission
All Florida Courts
All German Courts
The Florida Bar
International Law Section of The Florida Bar
German Bar Association
Miami-Dade County Bar Association
Kendall-South Miami Bar Association
Turkish-American Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Young Executive Member, 2008
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Florida Turkish American Association, Board Member 2008-2010
Mentor University of Miami, School of Law, Comparative Law LL.M Program, 2008 to date
Mentor German-American Lawyers Association, 2008 to date
German American Business Chamber of Miami, Member 2008 to date
German American Social Club Miami, Member 2008 to date
- Paul Camp Lane & Seniz Misirlioglu, Der Retiree-Act Chance oder Augenwischerei? [The Retiree Act: Chance or Trap?], FLORIDA JOURNAL, 4/2000, at 124.
- The LL.M in Comparative Law Program at the University of Miami, GERMAN–AMERICAN LAWYERS ASSOCIATION, 2005 ed. at 249, http://www.dajv.de.
- Existenzgründer sind Unternehmer [Case-notes of a German Supreme Court decision], BERLINER WIRTSCHAFT, JOURNAL OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY BERLIN, 6/2005, at 50.
- Seniz Misirlioglu, Die Witwen-Strafe Ende einer Ära? [The Widow Penalty End of an Era? Immigration Law Article], FLORIDA SUN, 2/2010, at 86.
Some Examples of Cases Handled
- Company Formation for German and Turkish investors, many Individuals, and for subsidiaries of foreign companies.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for the importation of hazelnut, tiles, manufacturing industry parts from Turkey and China.
- Green Card application for wife, fiancée of US-Citizen, as well as for domestic violence victims and their children.
- Green Cards and temporary U.S. Visas (E1,E2, L1) based on business formation and investments.
- Green Card and temporary U.S. Visas ( H1B, H2B, H3, EB1, EB2, EB3) based on employment and family based Green Cards, non-immigrant visas to the US, and naturalization.
- Identified EB5 Green Card investment opportunities for German and Turkish clients.
- Structured international sales contracts, import and export transactions.
- Incorporated LLC’s in Florida, draft Articles of Organization, Operational Agreements, Shareholder Agreements and Bylaws
- Assisted client in bond hearing in immigration court
Liability Disclaimer: Please note that all Of Counsel of BOYER LAW FIRM, P.L. are independent professionals. There are no corporate relationships whatsoever between our Of Counsel and BOYER LAW FIRM, P.L. Client/attorney relationships are entered into between the client and BOYER LAW FIRM, P.L. and/or the client and the respective Of Counsel directly. BOYER LAW FIRM, P.L. therefore assumes no liability for any Of Counsel´s work products.