Once you organize Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Florida, our standard package will include following services and corporate documents which will be shipped to your designated address:
- Filing fees paid to the State of Florida
- Registered Agent service in the State of Florida for one full year
- Articles of Organization
- Limited Liability Company Operating Agreement
- LLC forms and resolutions
- Minutes of the first meetings of the Florida LLC
- EIN number
- Member register
Procedure to organize online the State of Florida LLC
- Complete the Business Formation Questionnaire
- Request our Fee Agreement
- Make payment
Once the three above steps are completed, we will proceed with the organization of the State of Florida Limited Liability Company (LLC).
We will in any case supply the EIN tax number (Employer Identification Number) required for Limited Liability Companies formed in the State of Florida.
Annual Maintenance Fee for Florida LLC
Boyer Law Firm maintains Florida Liability Companies (LLCs), provides annual registered agent and address services, and completes State of Florida Annual Reports.