Francis M. Boyer, Esq., is a member of the Bars of Florida (Federal District of North, Middle and South Florida), and the District of Columbia (Washington, DC).
He is one of the few attorneys in Florida who is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as an Expert in International Law. Because Florida is the ONLY state in the nation that offers a specialty certification in International Law, he is also one of only 42 in the entire United States as of June 1, 2014.
Mr. Boyer was chosen as the winner in the following category – International Law – Attorney of the Year in Florida – 2015 by Global Law Experts. Global Law Experts judges attorneys based on client testimonials, key cases, legal rankings, overall reputation, publication contributions, speaking engagements and the performance and standing of teams and individual lawyers.
He is also admitted to the United States Court of International Commerce and to the United States Supreme Court. This allows him to plead cases in Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami and all over Florida. We invite you to contact Boyer Law Firm, P.L. before making your decision to live, work, or invest in the U.S. Attorney Boyer will guide you through this new cultural and legal landscape, and together we can move forward on this path towards your goal.
Boyer Law Firm, P.L. deals with American companies and individuals from all over the world, in particular from Europe, Canada, Latin America, and the Middle East. This experience helps compare and better explain the differences between the laws of each country.
Florida Coastal School of Law
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence, Governor’s Scholarship
California State University of Northridge, Bachelor’s of Science Business Administration, Option Business Law, with Honors
State Bar Admission
District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.)
All Florida Courts
All Florida Federal Courts
U.S. Court of International Trade
United States Supreme Court
Notary Public in the State of Florida
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Appointed Attorney/Agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
The Florida Bar
International Law Section of The Florida Bar
Jacksonville Bar Association
Miami-Dade County Bar Association
Kendall-South Miami Bar Association
American Bar Association
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Former Vice-President of Jacksonville Sister Cities Association
National Association of Realtors NAR/MLS
Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Court of Appeal of Florida: Overturned and remanded a $ 4.8 million ruling against clients residing in France to a procedural flaw in the notification of the hearing. Matejka v. Dulaney, 40 So. 3d 865 (Fla. 4th DCA 2010).
Some Examples of Cases Handled
- Trial against a California debt collection agency for violating various Federal and Florida laws. Result: the client’s debt was forgiven and damages were received.
- Domestication of foreign judgment and enforcement of a French final judgment in Florida on behalf of a well-known French bank.
- Recovery of a collectible item held by a “friend” of the client who refused to return the item or pay.
- Company Formation for French investors, Canadian, Belgian, Swiss, many Individuals, and for subsidiaries of foreign companies.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for the importation of wines from Europe
- Obtaining permits to import alcohol or wines
- Trial against a real estate agent for fraud.